18 June 2008

Spending all day online

Well, I actually usually spend all day online as part of my job, answering emails, supporting moodle Groups etc. but today was a ground breaking day, with our very first online conference.
We began with a breakfast session about me.edu.au and used this wonderful photo which is is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License

We followed that up with 3 more sessions on digital literacy, locating resources for use in multimedia, and learning without borders, in a Wimba Live Classroom and tonight I have been in a Second Life session.

Here are a couple of images from that.

That's me in the blue edna shirt :-)












And we do it all again next Tuesday!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin