9 August 2009

Weekly Geeks 2009-30: Foundations of Taste in Crime Fiction reading

This week's Weekly Geeks task relates to mystery. As my entire blog is about crime fiction, I thought I'd do a quick post about the writers who are responsible for my delight in reading crime fiction.

I looked at my oldest records and picked out the first 30 crime fiction writers that I have mentioned.
Then I went to Wordle and turned it into a tag cloud.


You might enjoy this post from Musings of a Book Kitty on Why we Read Crime Fiction.

7 comments:

Rikki said...

Great idea to use wordle. I love those tag clouds. This certainly gives some ideas about what new authors to try out.

Kristen said...

That's really a neat way to do this post!

Literary Feline said...

What a great idea! Of course, I had to read every name. :-)

Thank you for linking to my post, Kerrie.

I hope you have a wonderful day.

Molly said...

I have used Wordle in the classroom, but never thought of using it on my blog. GREAT idea and quite effective.

gautami tripathy said...

I loved this! Wordle is the right way to do it!

Weekly Geeks: Mysterious Reading

Susan said...

I like the Wordle, great idea Kerrie! And even more that it's about mysteries!! The first thirty authors mentioned in your blog. i like it!

Gavin said...

What fun! So glad to see Upfield in the mix.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin