I'm doing quite well on this challenge but I can already see some problem letters like Q, X, and Z.
Page first begun on 3 March 2014
Completed 17 Dec 2014
I really am a bit of a sucker for challenges aren't I, but this one appeals to me, and will overlap my existing reading and challenges quite well.
It is really is a bit of a variant of the Crime Fiction Alphabet challenge that I have run for the last few years (and I may well do that again some time in 2014)
The A-Z Mystery Challenge is being run at Red Headed Book Child for the calendar year of 2014.
- A-Z represents the LAST name of the author in the mystery, thriller, suspense, cozy, noir, etc. genre.
- Read as many or as little as you want.
- Post your links here for your Challenge post and your reviews!
- Challenge Runs January 1, 2014 - December 31, 2014
- Have fun!
Last updated 17 December 2014
Number of letters achieved: 26/26
- A = HOTEL BOSPHORUS, Esmahan Aykol
- B = 4.4, THE GHOST RUNNER, Parker Bilal
- C = 4.4, THIRD GIRL, Agatha Christie
- D = WITNESS THE NIGHT, Kishwar Desai
- E = 4.3, THE SHADOW WOMAN, Ake Edwardson
- F = 4.6, BLOOD FROM STONE, Frances Fyfield
- G = 4.7, THE GINGERBREAD HOUSE, Carin Gerhardsen
- H = 4.5, THE AMBER FURY, Natalie Haynes
- I = 4.3, FINAL CURTAIN, Ed Ifkovic
- J = HANK OF HAIR, Charlotte Jay
- K = THE FUNERAL OWL, Jim Kelly
- L = DEATH IN A STRANGE COUNTRY, Donna Leon
- M = THE NURSING HOME MURDER, Ngaio Marsh
- N = THE DIVIDED CHILD, Ekaterine Nikas
- O = I CAME TO SAY GOODBYE, Caroline Overington
- P = 4.6, VISITATION STREET, Ivy Pochoda
- Q = 4.6, CURTAIN CALL, Anthony Quinn
- R = DEATH SURGE, Pauline Rowson
- S = 4.8, THE SECOND DEATH OF GOODLUCK TINUBU, Michael Stanley
- T = THE GOLDEN CALF, Helene Tursten
- U = DEATH OF A SWAGMAN, Arthur Upfield
- V = 4.4, DOG WILL HAVE HIS DAY, Fred Vargas
- W = 4.1, GREY MASK, Patricia Wentworth
- X = 4.5, ENIGMA OF CHINA, Qiu Xiaolong
- Y = 4.5, ANTIDOTE TO MURDER, Felicity Young
- Z = 4.5, THE DOCTOR OF THESSALY, Anne Zouroudi