There is a good smattering of Australian authors ** amongst them, and for the most case those titles are recently published.
The list also includes some of those authors that I think of as my favourites - Michael Robotham, Jo Nesbo, Geoffrey McGeachin, Ann Cleeves, Louise Penny, Charles Todd, and Michael Stanley.
In reality there is probably not a lot of difference between top and bottom, and of course they are all crime fiction.
- 5.0, LIFE OR DEATH, Michael Robotham **
- 5.0, THE SON, Jo Nesbo
- 5.0, SWIMMING IN THE DARK, Paddy Richardson
- 4.9, ST KILDA BLUES - Geoffrey McGeachin **
- 4.9, IN THE MORNING I'LL BE GONE, Adrian McKinty **
- 4.9, HARBOUR STREET, Ann Cleeves
- 4.9, A WHISPERED NAME, William Brodrick
- 4.9, THE LONG WAY HOME, Louise Penny
- 4.8, PRESENT DARKNESS, Malla Nunn **
- 4.8, FATAL IMPACT, Kathryn Fox **
- 4.8, A FEARSOME DOUBT, Charles Todd
- 4.8, DEAD CAT BOUNCE, Peter Cotton **
- 4.8, THE SECOND DEATH OF GOODLUCK TINUBU, Michael Stanley
- 4.8, DYING FALL, Elly Griffiths - audio book
- 4.8, BITTER WATER, Gordon Ferris
- 4.8, HOLY ORDERS, Benjamin Black
- 4.8, CINDERELLA GIRL, Carin Gerhardsen
- 4.8, LIFE AFTER LIFE, Kate Atkinson
- 4.8, THE WHITE CORRIDOR, Christopher Fowler
- 4.7, GETTING WARMER, Alan Carter - **