In this last quarter that makes 16 of them.
The quality varies but they were certainly all readable.
- 4.5, SIX FOUR, Hideo Yokoyama
- 3.7, MYSTERY IN WHITE, J. Jefferson Farjeon
- 4.6, A FEW OF THE GIRLS, Maeve Binchy
- 4.5, PROHIBITED ZONE, Alastair Sarre
- 4.5, A DARK AND TWISTED TIDE, Sharon Bolton
- 4.2, DYING FOR A TASTE, Leslie Karst
- 4.2, COMFORT ZONE, Lindsay Tanner
- 4.2, THE BUNGALOW MURDER, Annie Haynes
- 4.3, DADDY DEAREST, Paul Southern
- 3.9, FRONT PAGE NEWS, Katie Rowney
- 4.7, THE TRAP, Melanie Raabe
- 4.8, AN ISOLATED INCIDENT, Emily Maguire
- 4.1, TREACHERY IN BORDEAUX, Jean-Pierre Alaux and Noel Balen
- 4.7, THE DRY, Jane Harper
- 4.2, THE ELEGANCE OF THE HEDGEHOG, Muriel Barbery
- 4.5, THE OTHER SIDE OF NIGHT: The Carpathia, the Californian and the Night the Titanic Was Lost, Daniel Allen Butler
I should also point out that I also often continue to follow new offerings by new-to-me authors.
See who others have discovered this quarter.