- You can of course comment on any post, and be part of the conversation.
- You can also rate each post. Not many people do, but it is interesting to see which posts attract a rating.
- You can listen to a podiocast of any blog post. I use odiogo to automatically generate these. The voice is a bit mechanical but it does mean you can listen rather than read.
- There is nearly always a poll to participate in - this week's: How is your reading target for 2009 going?
- You can subscribe to posts by email by two methods: feedburner or Feed My Inbox
- You can follow my blog via Google Friend Connect, or by RSS feed.
- You can connect with other crime fiction blogs through Crime Fiction Journeys.
- You can join the Agatha Christie Reading Challenge and be part of the monthly blog carnival.
- You can read my blog in any language through Google Translate.
- you can find some online places to buy Australian books.
- Latest additions
- 2014 Reviews
- All Reviews (ranked)
- Authors A-Z
- 2014 Reading Challenges Update
- USA Fiction Challenge
- Vintage Mystery BINGO 2014
- Agatha Christie Novels
- Agatha Christie Short Stories
- 2013 Reviews
- 2013 Reading Challenges Update
- 2013 Global Reading Challenge
- 2012 Global Reading Challenge
- 2012 & 2011 Reading Challenges Update
- 2012 Reviews
- 2011 Reviews
- 2010 reviews
- 2009 Reviews
- 2008 reviews
- Crime Fiction Alphabet
3 August 2009
Ten things you can do on my blog
This was originally part of my Sunday Salon post but I thought it was worth featuring on its own. The 10 things are extra to the main thing which is reading about crime fiction.