18 September 2009

BBAW: Setting Goals

Setting Goals!
Write in 50 words or less…what do you like best about your blog right now and where would you like your blog to be a year from now?

I'm not really sure that I will change my blog much. I have worked quite a bit on its layout and widgets.
I'm happy with its focus on crime fiction, but that doesn't stop from diverting sometimes.
I'll continue to experiment with adding widgets, providing things for people to do when they visit.

I think interactivity and conversation are really important features of a good blog.
If anything, perhaps I should blog a little less, and read a little more.
I don't always get around to reading all the crime fiction blogs I have listed.
I'd certainly like to get around to commenting more.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I probably need to blog less and read more too!

Anonymous said...

I like the organization and focus of my blog, but I agree that interactivity is important. I love comments and respond to them, but I'd like to work on more things for people to do, too, when they stop by.

Dorte H said...

I think it is great that you know that your blog is fine as it is! I don´t have anything I want to improve right now either (I just want more TIME to read, write and blog).

gautami tripathy said...

I too think my blog is fine and hope it stays that way.

BBAW: Do I drop from the sky or touch it?

Gavin said...

I think your blog is great. You present an amazing amount of information on this site.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin