They are all recent publications, many 2012, and I'm pleased to say there are two Australian authors among them. (**)
There are only two translated books (T) which surprised me, but there are two by Louise Penny for which I make no apology, and Peter Robinson's book makes it 3 by a Canadian author.
There 3 by British authors, again not surprising when you consider that British crime fiction makes up nearly half of my reading in 2012.
I don't think the order of listing means a lot, nor is there much difference between the last 3 and the others.
- 5.0, GONE, Mo Hayder
- 5.0, A TRICK OF THE LIGHT, Louise Penny
- 5.0, THE QUARRY, Johan Theorin T
- 5.0, THE BROTHERHOOD, Y.A. Erskine **
- 5.0, A FEW RIGHT THINKING MEN, Sulari Gentill **
- 5.0, THE GLASS ROOM, Ann Cleeves
- 5.0, THE CALLER, Karin Fossum T
- 5.0, DEATH OF THE MANTIS, Michael Stanley
- 5.0, COP TO CORPSE, Peter Lovesey
- 4.9, THE NOBODIES ALBUM, Carolyn Parkhurst
- 4.9, THE BEAUTIFUL MYSTERY, Louise Penny
- 4.9. BEFORE THE POISON, Peter Robinson