Then I read the fine print:
Read and review 12 titles written by Australian Authors of which
-at least 4 of those authors are female,
-at least 4 of those authors are male,
-and at least 4 of those authors are new to you;
- At least 6 fiction and at least 2 non-fiction,
and at least 3 titles first published in 2013 or 2014.
The bits I've coloured are the bits I have completed with my 12 books.
As you can see I have some way to go.
Currently: 12 - still need one more male author, 2 new to me authors, and 2 non-fiction.
- 4.4, DEATH OF A SWAGMAN, Arthur Upfield -M
- 3.9, HANK OF HAIR, Charlotte Jay -F
- 4.5, ARMS FOR ADONIS, Charlotte Jay -F
- 4.5, THE DYING BEACH, Angela Savage -F
- 4.5, THE DONOR, Helen Fitzgerald -F, 2013
- 4.3, THIN BLOOD, Vicki Tyley - F, N
- 4.7, I CAME TO SAY GOODBYE, Caroline Overington - F, 2013
- 4.7, GETTING WARMER, Alan Carter -M, 2014
- 4.4, DRIVE BY, Michael Duffy - M, N, 2013
- 4.8, FATAL IMPACT, Kathryn Fox - F, 2014
- 4.4, DEATH BY BEAUTY, Gabrielle Lord - F,
- 4.5, BLOOD SECRET, Jaye Ford - F, 2013