16 August 2015

Books on the Go

Right now I have far more books listed than I have any hope of coping with.

TBRN - To Be Read Next - lists to give me direction, but I often ignore them :-)
On my blog this list is always stored in the right hand margin. I'm not really sure how it grows.

Library Book
  • THREE-CARD MONTE, Marco Malvaldi
  • THE BISHOP'S WIFE, Mette Ivie Harrison
  • THE SECRET PLACE, Tana French
  • THE SHUT EYE, Belinda Bauer
  • THE ICE TWINS, S.K. Tremayne
  • THIS HOUSE OF GRIEF, Helen Garner
  • BLOOD REDEMPTION, Alex Palmer
from Net Galley
  • KING OF THE ROAD, Nigel Bartlett
  • EDEN, Candice Fox
  • PAINTED BLACK, Greg Kihn
  • THE SECRET CHORD, Geraldine Brooks
from my TBR
  • PAVING THE NEW ROAD, Sulari Gentil
audio books on the go
  • THE GHOST FIELDS, Ruth Galloway
  • THE SLAUGHTER MAN, Tony Parsons
from my Kindle
  • SILENT SCREAM, Angela Marsons
  • THE BLEEDING HEART, Christopher Fowler
  • CLOSE YOUR EYES, Michael Robotham
  • IN THE DARK, Chris Patchell
  • BURIED: Department Q #5, Jussi Adler-Olsen
  • ASHES TO DUST, Yrsa Sigurdardottir
  • THE SECRET ARTS, Azmar Dar
  • IT HAPPENED IN EGYPT, Charles Norris Williams
review books
  • GRAVEYARD OF THE ATLANTIC, Helen Goltz
  • ONE TOO MANY, Maureen Jennings
  • THE ABRUPT BUSINESS OF DYING, Paul Hardisty
  • THE FOURTH REICH, Helen Goltz
  • DEATH BY DISGUISE,, Helen Goltz

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

About half the books you have there, Kerrie, are books I want to read, too. I just wish there were more time for it...

Anne H said...

(Please ignore my earlier comment - a senior moment there!) Blood Redemption is the first of a trilogy. It took me a long time to find the second, The Tattooed Man, which I just read and it's terrific. Now i want to re-read the others! The third is The Labyrinth of Drowning. I would promote the book and the whole series to the very top of your reading list, Kerrie!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin