There is a mixture of new and old titles.
About 25% of my reading is Australian authors.
The Aussie Author Challenge 2016 is being hosted at Booklover Book Reviews
I'm aiming initially at Kangaroo (12 titles) but the reality is that I will read many more than that.
Read and review 12 titles written by Australian Authors of which at least 4 of those authors are female, at least 4 of those authors are male, and at least 4 of those authors are new to you; Fiction or non-fiction, at least 3 genre.
I can see I may have a problem with the 3 genre aspect as so far all I've read is crime fiction.
- 4.4, KING OF THE ROAD, Nigel Bartlett M, N
- 4.3, GOOD MONEY, J. M. Green F, N
- 4.3, GHOST GIRLS, Cath Ferla F, N
- 3.5, DUCK SEASON DEATH, June Wright F N
- 4.4, OLMEC OBITUARY, L.J.M. Owen F, N
- 4.5, MISSING, Melanie Casey, F, N
- 4.6, DARKEST PLACE, Jaye Ford F,
- 4.9, ALL THE BIRDS, SINGING, Evie Wyld F N
- 4.4, HINDSIGHT, Melanie Casey F
- 3.8, OUT OF THE ICE, Ann Turner F
- 4.5, PROHIBITED ZONE, Alastair Sarre M N
- 4.4, THE BARRAKEE MYSTERY, Arthur Upfield M
- 4.2, COMFORT ZONE, Lindsay Tanner M N