2 November 2017

What I read in November 2017

October 2017
I 'discovered' a number of new-to-me authors this month (**) and reacquainted myself with some favourites.

My pick of the moth is Michael's Robotham's LOST, this time as an audio book, but if you are looking for a hard copy then I recommend THE SEAGULL by Ann Cleeves
  1. 4.5, RATHER BE THE DEVIL, Ian Rankin
  2. 4.3, AND FIRE CAME DOWN, Emma Viskic
  3. 4.4, TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE, Ann Cleeves 
  4. 4.6, SOMETIMES I LIE, Alice Feeney **
  5. 4.4, THE BEEKEEPER, Stewart Giles **
  6. 4.8, LOST, Michael Robotham - audio book 
  7. 4.5, HE SAID, SHE SAID, Erin Kelly **
  8. 4.7, THE SEAGULL, Ann Cleeves 
  9. 4.3, MURDER IN THE MORNING EDITION, Peter Bartram **
 See what others have chosen for their Pick of the Month
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin