7 January 2020

Challenges for 2020

In the long run, I have mostly gone with the challenges that I've focussed on in the last year.
Many of them are personal challenges where I am not joining in an "official" one.
My Challenge page can be found here
The various challenges help me give some focus to my reading., as well as assisting in giving me a sense of achievement.
  • 2020 Good Reads Reading Challenge. I have set my challenge at 120. Currently: 3
  • Good Reads A-Z of titles: Currently: 3
  • Agatha Christie Reading Challenge Completed in 2014, titles read in 2020:0
  • USA Fiction Challenge So far 29/51, this year: 2
  • 2020 Aussie Author Reading Challenge: aiming for 20: currently 0
  • 2020 Australian Women Writers Challenge: aiming for 20. Currently 0
  • Read Around the World 2020: currently 3 
  • British Books Challenge 2020 currently 0
  • 2020 Ebook Reading Challenge currently 0
  • New to me authors - a personal challenge currently  2
  • Not crime fiction - a personal challenge currently 0
  • Nordic reading challenge - a personal challenge, currently 1
  • New Zealand reading challenge -again a personal challenge. currently 0
  • Translated crime fiction - a personal challenge that will overlap with many of the other reading challenges that I have undertaken. currently 1
  • Snagged at the Library currently: 3
  • Audio books: currently: 0
  • 2020 Historical Reading Challenge. Currently: 0

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin