- Latest additions
- 2018 Reading Challenges
- 2018 Reviews
- Aussie authors read in 2018 - 2015
- Authors A-Z
- 2017 Reviews
- 2017 Reading Challenges Update
- 2017 Global Reading Challenge
- All Reviews
- USA Fiction Challenge 2014-
- 2016 Reading Challenges Update
- 2016 Good Reading projects
- 2016 Reviews
- Agatha Christie Novels
- 2016 Vintage Cover Scavenger Hunt
- 2016-2014 Global Reading Challenge
- 2015 Reading Challenges Update
- 2015 Reviews
- 2015 Authors A to Z Reading Challenge!
- Vintage Mystery BINGO 2015
- Agatha Christie Short Stories
- Reviews 2012, 2013, 2014
- Reviews: 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
- 2014 Reading Challenges Update
- 2012 & 2011 Reading Challenges Update
- 2013 Reading Challenges Update
- Crime Fiction Alphabet
- 2013 Global Reading Challenge
- 2012 Global Reading Challenge
12 October 2008
Bouchercon is obviously the place to be
So many whose blogs I follow are at Bouchercon as well as online friends from 4MA and oz_mystery_readers.
They all sound as if they are having such a great time, and here in Adelaide I'm eating my heart out.
I've made a couple of blog postings about it before.
The Macavity, Barry, and Crimespree awards have been announced, as have the Shamus.
In a few hours time the Anthony Awards will be announced and in particular I have fingers and toes crossed for Maddy Van Hertbruggen the creator of 4MA who has been shortlisted for a Special Services award.
4MA is a very busy and well run Yahoo list that I have been a member of for over 6 years.
Along with Maddy I think there are over 20 4MA list members so if she wins you'll locate them by the big noise they make. If she wins, and you have read this, you have my permission to tell her that Kerrie sends special congratulations.
Two oz_mystery_readers members are also there. Fran Read from Tasmania will be with the 4MAers, and Peter Rozovsky (Detectives Beyond Borders) from Philadelphia has been keeping me informed on his blog.
Others whose blogs I follow who seem to be there:
Pattinase (Patti Abbott)
Books to the Ceiling (Roberta Rood)
Confessions of an Idiosyncratic Mind (Sarah Weinman)
Crime Always Pays (Declan Burke)
Janet Reid (Hey, There's a Dead Guy)
J. Kingston Pierce (Rap Sheet)
What do they all have in common? - me!