This award is all about values that we hold dear and attitudes that we hate.
And after I've talked about my values, I'm supposed to nominate 6 friends (who won't ever talk to me again!) for appropriate awards.
Six things I believe in
literacy for all
the power of books
the right to vote
the role that libraries play in our communities
our obligation to help each other
Six things I abhor
cruelty to animals
- The Caring for Others Award goes to Marg at Reading Adventures who has organised a great Blog Advent Tour this year.
- The Caring for Animals Award goes to Sunnie at Sunnie's Book Blog who is doing heaps of voluntary work for the RSPCA at present.
- The Caring About What we are Reading Award goes to Karen at Euro Crime who is building an amazing resource.
- The Caring about Scandinavian Crime Fiction Award goes to Barbara who constantly points us to new books.
- The Amazing List Award goes to Janet who has today produced the most amazing list of Christmas and Miseltoe Mysteries
- The Encouragement to Kerrie Award goes to Bernadette whom I first met online when she commented on my blog earlier this year.
- Mention the blog that gave it to you.
- Comment on their blogs to let them know you have posted the award.
- Share 6 values that are important to you.
- Share 6 things you do not support.
- Share the love with six other wonderful blogging friends.