If you click on the image above, you'll get taken to the bigger photo and you'll get some idea of the size of my problem.
After acquiring the 3 books down in the bottom right corner today because
- I had some book vouchers to spend and needed to buy THE WRITING CLASS for our face to face group,
- CHILD44 was on special at $14,
- and well... the other just leapt into my arms,
You'll see there are 7 separate photos, showing approximately 180 books waiting for me to read!
How on earth did I get myself into this situation!
I should take the following steps I think:
- stop work and devote my time to reading
- divorce myself from the library where I have another 30 books requested and 90 books on my wishlist
- zip up my purse and NEVER buy any more books
- stop belonging to reading groups which suggest new books (and discuss them)
- read faster
- read even faster
- read very fast