I am aiming to make this a regular feature of my blog but probably on a fortnightly basis.
I am offering a copy of THE CRUELLEST MONTH by Louise Penny, in good condition. And I don't care where you live. I'll send anywhere in the world, but it will come by surface mail wherever you are.
But you need to do some work for it.
Despair not: you can have some help
Even if you don't actually want a copy of the book, you can enter the competition. Just say in your comment that you don't want a copy.
I will take entries until the end of March and if there is more than one winner I'll pick the winner's name out of a hat.
At the beginning of April I will announce the correct answers, as well as who has won the book, and invite the person to contact me by email.
- What is the name of the village in which Louise Penny sets her series featuring Chief Inspector Armand Gamache?
- What festive season is THE CRUELLEST MONTH set in?
- Which of her books did Louise Penny win the John Creasey New Blood Dagger with?
- Name 2 other awards this particular book won (the book in Q3 that is)
- Two of Penny's books have had different titles for US and Canadian publications. Give both titles of one of them.
- What is the name of the house where the seance was held in THE CRUELLEST MONTH?
- What rating did I give THE CRUELLEST MONTH?
- When Louise Penny has her birthday this year, how old will she be?
- UND DIE FURCHT GEBIERT DEN ZORN is the title of the German publication of which Canadian title?
- In DEAD COLD a spectator is killed while watching a sports match. What was the sport, and how was the person killed?
Happy hunting for the answers.