The Alphabet in Crime Fiction - a Community Meme.The letter for the week beginning 7 December was the Letter J
This week we have had 10 contributors.
P.D. James appeared twice, but this time there was a lot of variety.
You may have noticed over the weeks that participants have imposed their own little challenges: Bernadette is only using single word titles for her posts, Craig is trying to focus on New Zealand authors.
Tomorrow we move to the 11th letter: K.
How about you? Will you join in?
This week's contributions
- - Kerrie
- - R.T.
- - Margot
- gautami tripathy (The Curse of the Holy Pail by Sue Ann Jaffarian) - Gautami Tripathy
- - Bernadette
- - Craig
- - Norman
- Petrona: Mari Jungstedt - Maxine
- - Dorte
- yes we will have a "holiday recess"
- K is scheduled for the week beginning December 14
- L ....... week beginning December 21