5 December 2009

Weekly Geeks: 2009 - 44: A book's journey through my hands and brain

This week's Weekly Geek's task, is a rather branching one - we are invited to talk about the journey a book takes as it passes through our hands.

I decided to use a graphic description of the processes I go through from choosing a book to storing and promoting the reviews that I write. I hope you enjoy the images.

First I choose a book
I decide what format I will read it in - this is often already decided by the fact that I have just finished my current audio book, or my bedside book etc.

I always write a review for every book that passes through my hands and brain so the process is always the same

Then I save my review in a variety of places:
I have actually written about this process before if you want to check these previous posts out:
Visit other Weekly Geeks to explore their ideas.

3 comments:

Erotic Horizon said...

You put me to shame with how organized you are...

Most of the places you update - I feed into it, so like Twitter I never go on it, I just rely on my reader feed to update...

one of my goals for next year is to read more reviews - I now don't, only a handful - I just go with a book that appeals to me...

I like your system though...

Happy weekly geek my dear...

E.H>

Anonymous said...

Kerrie - Thanks very much for sharing this graphic. I admire your organization; no wonder you're able to review and share as many books as you do.

pussreboots said...

I like your visuals. I don't separate the medium from the title when choosing to read something. 99% of the books I read are printed. The remainder are ebooks. I don't do audiobooks; they don't hold my attention. My post is here.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin