Lots of nice solid reads though and I visited places all over the world.
Following a lead set by my friend Bernadette at Reactions to Reading my pick of the month is THE SNOWMAN by Jo Nesbo.
Bernadette and I collaborate on Fair Dinkum Reviews.
Here is the full list, showing the ratings I gave the, and the countries they are set in. Translated novels are also shown as ****.
You'll see a couple of them are also audio books.
- 4.5, THE SILENCE OF THE RAIN, Luiz Alfredo Garcia-Roza (30 May)- Brazil ****
- 4.5, B - VERY FLAT, Margot Kinberg (25 May)- USA
- 4.7, THE GHOSTS OF BELFAST, Stuart Neville (24 May)- Northern Ireland
- 5.0, THE SNOWMAN, Jo Nesbo (21 May)- Norway ****
- 4.7, THE THIRD GIRL, Agatha Christie (May 17) - audio- England
- 4.3, SMOKE & MIRRORS, Kel Robertson (May 11)- Australia
- 4.2, THE LISTERDALE MYSTERY, Agatha Christie (10 May) - England
- 4.2, MARCH VIOLETS, Philip Kerr (5 May) - audio- Germany
- 4.2, INHUMAN REMAINS, Quintin Jardine (4 May)- Spain