- Latest additions
- 2018 Reading Challenges
- 2018 Reviews
- Aussie authors read in 2018 - 2015
- Authors A-Z
- 2017 Reviews
- 2017 Reading Challenges Update
- 2017 Global Reading Challenge
- All Reviews
- USA Fiction Challenge 2014-
- 2016 Reading Challenges Update
- 2016 Good Reading projects
- 2016 Reviews
- Agatha Christie Novels
- 2016 Vintage Cover Scavenger Hunt
- 2016-2014 Global Reading Challenge
- 2015 Reading Challenges Update
- 2015 Reviews
- 2015 Authors A to Z Reading Challenge!
- Vintage Mystery BINGO 2015
- Agatha Christie Short Stories
- Reviews 2012, 2013, 2014
- Reviews: 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
- 2014 Reading Challenges Update
- 2012 & 2011 Reading Challenges Update
- 2013 Reading Challenges Update
- Crime Fiction Alphabet
- 2013 Global Reading Challenge
- 2012 Global Reading Challenge
18 November 2011
Outdo Yourself Reading Challenge - progress report
This challenge is hosted by the Book Vixen.
The idea is to set yourself a reasonable target for the year.
I decided to aim for Out of Breath: 6-10 more books than in 2010 when I read 136.
So that meant my aim was for 142, and would include all books read in all formats include audio books.
2011 Reviews is where I keep my list for the year and my current count is 144, so I've actually achieved my goal.
The fact that I've done a bit of air travel this year has contributed to the number of books I've been able to read.
So now I'm considering how many more I will manage to read. Perhaps somewhere in the range of 155 to 160. (I have some other challenges to complete so that pressure will help.)
Breaking a sweat – Read 11–15 more books (that would be 151)
I’m on fire! – Read 16+ more books (that would be 152+)
Actually the next milestone coming up is that of 500 reviews published on this blog. Just 6 to go!