I still think I should be reading even more, and may get through a couple more by the end of the year, but here is my list so far.
I am happy to report that good crime fiction is alive and well here in Oz.
Many thanks to Book Lover Reviews who hosted the 2012 Aussie Author Challenge.
- 4.8, MILES OFF COURSE, Sulari Gentill
- 4.5, SCARED YET? Jaye Ford
- 4.4, BEYOND FEAR, Jaye Ford
- 4.8, THE SECRET RIVER, Kate Grenville
- 4.8, A DECLINE IN PROPHETS, Sulari Gentill
- 4.8, SAY YOU'RE SORRY, Michael Robotham
- 3.2, MURDER AT THE ROCKS, Jill Paterson
- 4.8, THE PRECIPICE, Virginia Duigan
- 4.6, THE MISSING, PD Martin
- 4.6, DEATH MASK, Kathryn Fox
- 4.4, COOKING THE BOOKS, Kerry Greenwood
- 4.7, A DISSECTION OF MURDER, Felicity Young
- 4.8, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? Wendy James
- 5.0, A FEW RIGHT THINKING MEN, Sulari Gentill
- 4.8, SILENT FEAR, Katherine Howell
- 4.7, BLOOD MOON, Garry Disher
- 5.0, THE BROTHERHOOD, Y.A. Erskine
- 4.6, THE COLD COLD GROUND, Adrian McKinty
- 4.6, WINTER CHILL, Jon Cleary
- 4.4, SISTERS OF MERCY, Caroline Overington