21 November 2014

900 Reviews on this blog

When I began this blog in January 2008, I did so thinking it would be primarily a place to post reviews of the books I have read. I also thought it would help me remember plots and titles.

Now after 2915 posts, I have reached the 900th review. This year I have published fewer non-review posts but even so about 30 % of my posts have been reviews.

I am still maintaining an "All Reviews" page, sorted by author, and in addition I post my reviews on Library Thing (where I have 1068 books listed) and on NetGalley.
Reviews of Australian authors also appear on Fair Dinkum Crime.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm most impressed, Kerrie!

Anonymous said...

Congratulation Kerrie!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That's a tremendous achievement.

TracyK said...

Wow. Nearly 7 years of blogging, nearly 3000 posts and 900 reviews. Lots of hard work and fun. And you run challenges and memes too. Thanks, Kerrie, I have enjoyed your blog for years, even before I started blogging.

RebeccaK said...

Congratulations to you, Kerrie!

skiourophile said...

Congratulations! And here's to many, many more - your reviews always have so much to offer.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin