21 November 2014

900 Reviews on this blog

When I began this blog in January 2008, I did so thinking it would be primarily a place to post reviews of the books I have read. I also thought it would help me remember plots and titles.

Now after 2915 posts, I have reached the 900th review. This year I have published fewer non-review posts but even so about 30 % of my posts have been reviews.

I am still maintaining an "All Reviews" page, sorted by author, and in addition I post my reviews on Library Thing (where I have 1068 books listed) and on NetGalley.
Reviews of Australian authors also appear on Fair Dinkum Crime.


Margot Kinberg said...

I'm most impressed, Kerrie!

jiescribano said...

Congratulation Kerrie!

noirencyclopedia said...

Congratulations! That's a tremendous achievement.

TracyK said...

Wow. Nearly 7 years of blogging, nearly 3000 posts and 900 reviews. Lots of hard work and fun. And you run challenges and memes too. Thanks, Kerrie, I have enjoyed your blog for years, even before I started blogging.

RebeccaK said...

Congratulations to you, Kerrie!

vicki (skiourophile) said...

Congratulations! And here's to many, many more - your reviews always have so much to offer.


Blog Widget by LinkWithin