The titles have been a mixture of recently published, review copies, and vintage crime fiction.
I even managed a non-fiction title this time too, although it was so closely linked to Agatha Christie that was not surprising.
- 4.7 MEDEA'S CURSE, Anne Buist - Australian author
- 4.7, BY ITS COVER, Donna Leon
- 4.5, THE KIZUNA COAST, Sujata Massey - set in Japan, post 2011 tsunami
- 4.5, AN EVENT IN AUTUMN, Henning Mankell - Wallander novella
- 5.0, THE HUNTING DOGS, Jorn Lier Horst - translated from Norwegian, Glass Key winner
- 3.8, ROSEMARY'S BABY, Ira Levin - vintage fiction
- 4.5, DARK HORSE, Honey Brown - Australian author.
- 4.3, THE CARTER OF LA PROVIDENCE, Georges Simenon-vintage crime, translated
- 3.6, DEAD RECKONING, Michael B. Smart - thriller set in the Carribean
- 4.8, ABATTOIR BLUES, Peter Robinson
- 4.5, SINS OF THE FATHER, Graham Hurley
- 4.8, RUNAWAY, Peter May
- 4.5, POIROT and me, David Suchet
eighth title published in the William Wisting series, the third to be published in English.
Winner of The Glass Key (top Nordic novel 2013) and winner of The Golden Revolver (top Norwegian crime novel 2012).
See what others have chosen for their Pick of the Month.