Join the challenge here.
create your own visited country map
The Expert Challenge
Read two novels from each of these continents in the course of 2010:
- DEVIL'S PEAK by Deon Meyer (South Africa)
- THE SWAYING PILLARS by Elizabeth Ferrars (Uyowa, a fictitious African state)
- TRUTH by Peter Temple (Australia)
- SKELETON HILL by Peter Lovesey (England)
North America (incl Central America)
- THE BRASS VERDICT, Michael Connelly (North America)
Add two novels which are set in Antarctica.
Select novels from fourteen different countries or states.: My count so far: 5