The Alphabet in Crime Fiction - a Community Meme.The letter for the week beginning 25 January was the Letter O
11 wonderful contributors again this week, and again a great range of terrific titles, including one not to read!
Tomorrow, 1 February, we will be featuring the letter P and what possibilities there are!
And then we have 10 more letters with some really challenging ones like Q, X, and Z to contemplate
If you read and write about crime fiction, we'd love to have your contribution. It is really very easy - just write a post on your blog about a crime fiction writer or book where the author's first or last name or the title of the book begins with the letter N, and then come in to tomorrow's post and put the URL of your post into Mr Linky.
Contributions for the letter O:
- Confessions of a Mystery Novelist - The Origin of Evil by Ellery Queen - Margot
- Mysteries in Paradise - O is for Overkill - Kerrie
- raidergirl3 (Karen E Olson)
- Reactions to Reading - O is for Outsider - Bernadette
- Books Please - Oscar Wilde and the Candlelight Murders by Gyles Brandreth - Margaret
- gautami tripathy Ordeal by Innocence by Agatha Christie) - Gautami
- Crime Scraps: O is for Old Flames - Norman
- Crime Watch (Craig): O is for OR SHE DIES by Gregg Hurwitz - Craig
- Dorte, O is for Olsen - Dorte
- Petrona (Maxine); Margie Orford's Like Clockwork - Maxine