19 October 2009

Crime Fiction Alphabet (C), week beginning 19 October 2009

The Alphabet in Crime Fiction - a Community Meme.

Here are the rules

Each week you have to write a blog post about crime fiction related to the letter of the week.
Your post MUST be related to either the first letter of a book's title, the first letter of an author's first name, or the first letter of the author's surname.

So you see you have lots of choice. You could write a review, or a bio of an author, so long as it fits the rules somehow.

Please check each Monday for the letter of the week, and then link your post back to the page. Also come back and put the link to your blog post in Mr. Linky below.
Then come and check to see who else has posted and visit their blog.
You have until the end of the week to complete your mission.

This week's letter:


See other letters: A B


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, as always, for hosting this meme, Kerrie :). I've linked up my blog.

Uriah Robinson said...

I think I have linked my post in OK.
Thanks for hosting this agin Kerrie.

Dorte H said...

I have joined ranks and linked :D

Margaret at BooksPlease said...

Really enjoying this Kerrie. I didn't have to go searching for a 'C' book - I'd just finished reading 'The Complaints'.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin