12 October 2009

Crime Fiction Alphabet (B), week beginning 12 October 2009

The Alphabet in Crime Fiction - a Community Meme.

Here are the rules

Each week you have to write a blog post about crime fiction related to the letter of the week.
Your post MUST be related to either the first letter of a book's title, the first letter of an author's first name, or the first letter of the author's surname.

So you see you have lots of choice. You could write a review, or a bio of an author, so long as it fits the rules somehow.

Please check each Monday for the letter of the week, and then link your post back to the page. Also come back and put the link to your blog post in Mr. Linky below.
Then come and check to see who else has posted and visit their blog.
You have until the end of the week to complete your mission.

This week's letter:


See other letters: A


12 comments:

Janet Rudolph said...

Love this! Now all I have to do is remember!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Kerrie,
I'm really enjoying doing this : ). Please let me know if I need to link up again for "B," OK (My post is already up)? Thanks! If so, I'll be happy to stop back here and link my post.

Kerrie said...

Margot - I realised I had to put a new Mr Linky up, so I've added yours manually, and re-added Bernadette's

Kerrie said...

I look forward to your contributions Janet :-)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for linking my post up, Kerrie : ). Much appreciated!

Maxine Clarke said...

I managed it! Like your post, Kerrie, I enjoyed quite a few of the Charles Paris novels though I haven't read any of his others. He was extremely funny at Crime Fest earlier this year, where he was interviewed over a side-splitting hour by Gyles Brandreth.

Maxine Clarke said...

PS I am sure I have commented on this blog more than 3 times in each of my online identities! (Not that I am deliberately obscure, but sometimes commenting systems won't let me log in under one ID so I have to use another. Basically, Blogger really likes people who sign in with their Google account and is not very fond of people who want to sign in using other IDs, whatever it may say.)

Kiwicraig said...

Fantastic idea Kerrie. I missed the kick-off this week, but have tried to make up for it with a decent-sized post on James Lee Burke today...

There were a lot of great options for "B"...

Kerrie said...

Maxine, i'm sure oyu have too. I really don't know how the commenter counter works. It re-set itself recently and a lot of people who were near and more than 30 fell by at least 20

Kerrie said...

You are very welcome Craig. I've left A open if the mood takes you.

BooksPlease said...

I've just added my link but didn't add the name of the book - it's The Brethren by John Grisham.

I may do A as well if I have time, as I missed it last week.

I like this idea a lot!

Kerrie said...

Thanks for taking part Margaret. I've edited the Mr. Linky. By all means add to A

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin