5 February 2011

Making my blog less bewildering

I've been playing with my blog today trying to make it a less bewildering experience for visitors.
But you be the judge!

Today I've brought the listings for all my reviews back into my blog - for the last couple of years they've been listed at Smik's Reviews which has actually attracted very little traffic.
So now across the top of this page, just under the blue header, you'll find a number of new pages which include
I love all the gadgets you can insert into the side column but I've done away with 3 or 4 today, and I bet you can't even see where they've gone!

So what do you think? Have I improved things or not?
If there really is anything you absolutely hate about this blog you can tell me - whether I'll do anything about it is another matter.

7 comments:

Bernadette said...

looking good Kerrie

Anonymous said...

I like the new list across the top, under the banner. I wonder about those "logos" immediately below, though. Might it be clearer if they were in the sidebar? Just a thought....your blog is packed with fascinating info!

Jose Ignacio Escribano said...

Looks very good to me Kerrie. Definetively it's an improvement.

Anonymous said...

Kerrie - I like this very much, actually. It makes it easier for readers to find what they want, and yet the visual focus is on the blog post. Nicely done

Mason Canyon said...

Looks very good. I wish my layout would allow me to put pages under my banner like that, but it won't. I like the way you've done yours.

Mason
Thoughts in Progress

Dorte H said...

As I created pages for my challenges recently, you have probably guessed that I think this is a good idea!

I think your blog looks neater, and it is my impression that it loads somewhat faster.

Margaret @ BooksPlease said...

I like it - the tabs along the top are very helpful. Looking good, Kerrie

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin