I've read quite a range including three Australian authors** you should become acquainted with.
Again I had quite a bit to choose from for my pick of the month. THE BRUTAL TELLING and BAD INTENTIONS were both outstanding contenders, but the winner had to be THE RULE BOOK.
- THE PERICLES COMMISSION, Gary Corby
- 4.5, OUR LADY OF PAIN, Elena Forbes (15 January) - audio book
- 4.7, THE MAN WHO WENT UP IN SMOKE, Maj Sjowall & Per Wahloo (3 January)
- 4.5, DUMB WITNESS, Agatha Christie (1 January)
- 4.4, MAIGRET & the MAN on the BOULEVARD, Georges Simenon (1 January)
- 4.5, MIDNIGHT CAB, James W. Nichol (1 January)