Ali has asked me to consider the general look/feel of her blog--is it inviting, is her background color too dark, is the sidebar too cluttered, does it take too long to load? That sort of thing. So I've made a few suggestions for her, but really her blog is pretty good just as it is.
Here are some of the things that Ali suggested for me.
- Making Breaking News a bit more noticeable
- moving some of the stuff at the top of my blog down to the bottom or into the sidebar so readers see the actual blog content more immediately
- Bring my 2 searches closer to each other.
- she also supported me in my quest to post a little less.
- I've reduced the content of the menu bars down from 20 cells to 8 and moved some of that content into the sidebars.
- I've put my Book Review stuff all together
- I've brought my 2 searches together
- I reduced the useful Links block by a few lines
- I've capitalised BREAKING NEWS and moved it onto the right hand bar and added an image.