2 May 2009

April's Books, Posts & Headlines

True to form I finished 9 books in April which is about average for me these days.

4.3, BLACKOUT, Lisa Unger (29 April)
4.9, ECHOES FROM THE DEAD, Johan Theorin, (26 April)
4.7, THE MURDER AT THE VICARAGE, Agatha Christie (19 April)
4.0, TEA TIME for the TRADITIONALLY BUILT, Alexander McCall Smith (16 April)
4.2, THE WHOLE TRUTH, David Baldacci (14 April)
4.5, THE IRON HEART, Marshall Browne (13 April)
4.2, MURDER ON A MIDSUMMER NIGHT, Kerry Greenwood (7 April)
5.0, PLAY DEAD, Richard Montanari (4 April)
4.2 PANDORA'S DAUGHTER, Iris Johansen (1 April)

I posted 51 times which is a bit more than I should have. (1.7 a day, my year's averga eis 1.5 a day)
I won't list them but if you've missed any blog postings, this link will unpack the full the April archive for you.

Breaking News/Headlines for April 2009
I didn't realise there was so much news!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin