30 May 2009

Completed in May 2009

As you can see from the list below, I've had a pretty good month.
I should point out that 3 of the books were audio. ****


4.7, UNSEEN, Mari Jungstedt (30 May)
4.9, SEARCH THE DARK, Charles Todd (28 May)****
4.2, THE BAD POLICEMAN, Helen Hodgman (24 May)
3.8, PUBLISH OR PERISH, Margot Kinberg (22 May)
4.3, THE SITTAFORD MYSTERY, Agatha Christie (18 May)
4.5, THE POISONING IN THE PUB, Simon Brett (15 May)
4.2, THE WRITING CLASS, Jincy Willett (11 May)
0, THE SHACK, William P. Young (DNF - 9 May)****
4.9, A PALE HORSE, Charles Todd (4 May)****

My ratings

* 5.0 Excellent
* 4.0 Very Good
* 3.0 Average
* 2.0 Poor
* 1.0 Did Not Like
* 0 Did Not Finish

So far this year I've read 50 books which looks pretty good for my aim of exceeding 100 by the end of the year.

If you'd like to see what I've read this year and how they rated, then check Smik's Reviews.

2 comments:

Desert Rose said...

You did GREAT :)

Kerrie said...

I seem to average about 9 a month which is quite good, but I do have the feeling that I am slowing down, or maybe the books are just getting longer

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin