I am offering a copy of Browne's latest book THE IRON HEART (just reviewed) and I am willing to send it anywhere in the world.
But you will have to work for it!
There are 10 questions to answer.
This label will help you find most of what you need. You may have to follow a link or two to get the right answer.
You must answer via a comment - I have put Comments into moderation to facilitate this.
Even if you don't actually want a copy of the book, you can enter the competition. Just say in your comment that you don't want a copy.
I will take entries until April 25 and if there is more than one winner I'll pick the winner's name out of a hat.
On April 27 I will announce the correct answers, as well as who has won the book, and invite the person to contact me by email.
- Which of the above is Marshall Browne?
- Which Marshall Browne book is basically a classic locked room mystery?
- In which Inspector Anders book does a bomb explode in the boardroom on the 33rd floor of a Frankfurt office tower?
- Who is the protagonist in THE IRON HEART?
- What has been Marshall Browne's profession for most of his life?
- For which novel did Marshall Browne win Best First Novel Ned Kelly Award in 2000?
- What is Inspector Anders' distinguishing physical characteristic?
- In which Australian city are Browne's historical novels set?
- How many titles are there in the Inspector Anders series?
- How did Anders lose his leg?