10 April 2009

Lovely Blog Award

Many thanks to Desert Rose who has given me this award.

This award which is given to new blogs and blogging friends.

The rules to follow are:
1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you've newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

I've decided to pass this award on to those who have been contributing to my Agatha Christie Reading Challenge Blog Carnival.
Not all of these bloggers are "new friends" but there are 17 contributors so far, and this is a good opportunity to acknowledge them..

The recipients are

12 comments:

Robin M said...

Kerrie, that's so sweet. Thank you very much. Congratulations to you on receiving the award as well. You deserve it.

Anonymous said...

Kerrie: Thank you for the award. I'll get to this on Saturday or Sunday. Off to Niagara Falls tomorrow, so out of time tonight...but still reading Agatha Christie: in the middle of The Seven Dials Mystery.

Melissa O. said...

Thank you so much, Kerrie! I enjoy participating in your Agatha Christie carnival :-)

Bella Foxx said...

Thank you for the award, I currently have 5 Agatha Christie books on my TBR so I hope to be contributing to your Agatha Christie Review Carnival again soon.

I will have this up on my blog soon.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! I haven't contributed so much as I wanted, but I'll try soon.

Desert Rose said...

Congrats on your award.. I'll be visiting some of the blogs that are new to me to check them out.. I love discovering new blogs!!

Sherrie said...

Hi Kerrie,
Thanks you very much for the award! Congrats to you for receiving it!! I'll be posting about this over the week end. Off to work for now. Have a great day!!

Sherrie

Kate said...

Wow, thank you Kerrie! I enjoy your AC roundup quite a bit - it keeps me reading books I may not get to otherwise! Thanks again.

Bella Foxx said...

Hi, here is the blog post about the award, its all done but the notification part.

http://bfoxxreads.blogspot.com/2009/04/lovely-blog-award.html

Kerrie said...

Thanks Bella

Margot said...

Thanks Kerrie for the award. I've been out of town and am just now able to do some interacting. Sorry to be so late in responding to you.

I appreciate the award and I appreciate the ACRC. Thanks for being the hostess. I will post the award sometime this week.

Unknown said...

Oh wow, thank you so much for the award!!! :-)
Kathrin

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin