The winner is Dorte - drawn randomly by reliable hubby!
Here are the questions and the answers:
- What is the name of the village in which Louise Penny sets her series featuring Chief Inspector Armand Gamache?
- What festive season is THE CRUELLEST MONTH set in?
- Which of her books did Louise Penny win the John Creasey New Blood Dagger with?
- Name 2 other awards this particular book won (the book in Q3 that is)
The Arthur Ellis Award and the Dilys Award
- Two of Penny's books have had different titles for US and Canadian publications. Give both titles of one of them.
A RULE AGAINST MURDER (US)/ THE MURDER STONE (CANADA)
A FATAL GRACE (US)/ DEAD COLD (CANADA)
- What is the name of the house where the seance was held in THE CRUELLEST MONTH?
The Hadley House
- What rating did I give THE CRUELLEST MONTH?
4.8 - see my review
- When Louise Penny has her birthday this year, how old will she be?
51 - a mere spring chicken!
- UND DIE FURCHT GEBIERT DEN ZORN is the title of the German publication of which Canadian title?
- In DEAD COLD a spectator is killed while watching a sports match. What was the sport, and how was the person killed?
Curling, the person was electrocuted.
I am aiming to make this a regular feature of my blog but probably on a fortnightly basis, so watch out after Easter