15 April 2009

Featured on Scene of the Blog!

Many thanks to Cathy of Kittling Books for featuring MYSTERIES in PARADISE on her regular feature Scene of the Blog.
Cathy and I discovered each other some time last year, and you may have seen me refer to her blog a few times.

So far in this project Cathy has let us spy on a number of fellow bloggers. She has a label that allows you to search for them, but I had problems in loading it properly in Firefox although IE worked fine.

Here are those featured so far:
So many thanks for this feature Cathy. It was great to be part of it.

5 comments:

Dorte H said...

So this is your 15 minutes of fame ;)
I thought it was so funny when it was my turn. It is a wonderful feature, because it leads to so many visits & new experiences.

Mack said...

Hi Kerrie,
I went back and looked at the photos of your TBR books. So where do they live in relation to your blogging space? Close? Other side of the house? Warehouse off premises?

Marg said...

I need to hurry up and do my photos - after I have tidied up a bit!

Luanne said...

Hi Kerrie - I enjoyed seeing your space over at Cathy's. I enjoy crime fiction as well, so am subscribing. Oh and I think you probably live in paradise as well!

Kerrie said...

Thanks for visiting everyone.
Dorte - it is interesting to see where others "work" isn't it? What this doesn't show is that as I sit at my desk I have my back to the TV in the opposite corner of the room - a sign that I was brought up listening to radio rather than watching television.

Mack - I'm tempted with the warehouse idea. In reality the "new" TBR bookcase is just around the other side of the wall.

Marg - I am looking forward to seeing your workspace.

Luanne - thanks for dropping by. So we have crime fiction in common?
I've added your blog to Blogs I'm watching on Crime Fiction Journeys http://crimefic-journeys.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin