After all 44 x 4= 176
But in April I had a bit of a slowdown, read only 9 books, so have reached only 53.
53 x 3 = 159 and suddenly the target looks a bit challenging.
My individual challenges are doing ok but there are some I haven't added to in the last month either, so I need to pay a bit more attention to them, particularly the Canadian Book Challenge, the Global Reading Challenge, and New Zealand authors.
The reading challenges I've joined
- Agatha Christie Reading Challenge - ongoing- 6/12 this year. I'm ahead of my target of a book a month.
- 2012 Outdo Yourself Reading Challenge: aiming for 166+ currently: 53 (end of April)
- 2012 e-book challenge currently 18/75
- Nordic Challenge 2012 currently 7/20
- Aussie Author Challenge 6/12 - I need to get my act together a bit better here.
- 2012 Global Reading Challenge currently 11/21
- Canadian Book Challenge 2011-2012 10/13 - on track but 3 more to read by the end of June.
- Vintage Mystery Reading Challenge 7/16
- Historical Fiction Challenge at Historical Tapestry 11/10- completed - have decided to go to 20 books.
- British Books Challenge 28/12- completed, now just tracking. I read a lot of British crime fiction, so not much of a challenge really.
- American authors: currently 7/20 - this one is actually coming along nicely. I actually read more American authors than I thought I did.
- translated, currently 7 - 20 last year
- New Zealand, currently 0/4 -
- new to me: currently 18 - 60 last year
- not crime fiction: currently 0