|My little green book|
The first two months of 1993 saw a mixture of P.D. James and Ruth Rendell as I caught up with backnumbers in the series that I discovered in 2012.
I began March in 1993 with A SUITABLE VENGEANCE by Elizabeth George.
Synopsis (Fantastic Fiction)
Detective Inspector Thomas Lynley, 8th Earl of Asherton, has brought to Howenstow, his ancestral home, the young woman he has asked to be his bride.
But the savage murder of a local journalist soon becomes the catalyst for a lethal series of events which shatters the calm of the picturesque Cornish community, tearing apart powerful ties of love and friendship, and exposing a long-buried family secret.
The resulting tragedy will forever alter the course of Thomas Lynley's life.
I have continued to read the Lynley series.
Most recently I have reviewed
CARELESS IN RED
4.6, BELIEVING THE LIE
3.9, THE EDGE OF NOWHERE
1. A Great Deliverance (1988)
2. Payment In Blood (1989)
3. Well-Schooled In Murder (1990)
4. A Suitable Vengeance (1990)
5. For The Sake of Elena (1992)
6. Missing Joseph (1993)
7. Playing For The Ashes (1994)
8. In The Presence Of The Enemy (1996)
9. Deception On His Mind (1997)
10. In Pursuit Of The Proper Sinner (1999)
11. A Traitor To Memory (2001)
12. A Place of Hiding (2003)
13. With No One as Witness (2005)
14. What Came Before He Shot Her (2006)
15. Careless in Red (2008)
16. This Body of Death (2010)
17. Believing the Lie (2012)
18. Just One Evil Act (2013)