2 November 2013

7th Canadian Book Challenge

I have been participating in John Mutford's Canadian Book Challenge for a number of years now, confining my reading to crime fiction of course.

Details for the 7th Canadian Book Challenge can be found here.


The challenge runs from one Canada Day to the next, so it has already started but so far I have read only one book.
4.7, NEVER SAW IT COMING, Linwood Barclay

I read only 8 books for the challenge in 2012-13.
  1. 4.3, CHALK VALLEY, Dan Johnstone
  2. 4.2, ASIA HAND, Christopher G. Moore
  3. 4.9, THE BEAUTIFUL MYSTERY, Louise Penny
  4. 4.7, I AM HALF-SICK OF SHADOWS, Alan Bradley
  5. 4.3, THE CORPSE WITH THE SILVER TONGUE, Cathy Ace 
  6. 4.7, WATCHING THE DARK, Peter Robinson 
  7. 4.7, SPEAKING FROM AMONG THE BONES, Alan Bradley  
  8. 5.0, TRUST YOUR EYES, Linwood Barclay



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am in awe of how many of these challenges you complete, Kerrie!

Irene said...

ditto, what Margot said.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin