19 February 2015

Books on the Go

Plans, plans, plans
TBRN - To Be Read Next - lists to give me direction,
but I often ignore them :-)


from Net Galley
  • EDEN, Candice Fox
  • ODD FELLOWS, Nicholas Shakespeare
from my TBR
  • PAVING THE NEW ROAD, Sulari Gentil
audio books on the go
  • RUNAWAY, Peter May
  • THEY FOUND HIM DEAD, Georgette Heyer - I must be nearly finished this!
from my Kindle
  • THE CARTER OF 'LA PROVIDENCE', Georges Simenon
  • IT HAPPENED IN EGYPT, Charles Norris Williams - published in 1915 - I started it but now I'm not sure I want to read it
review books
  • THE KIZUNA COAST, Sujata Massey
  • GRAVEYARD OF THE ATLANTIC, Helen Goltz
  • DEAD RECKONING, Michael Smart
  • PAINTED BLACK, Greg Kihn
  • ONE TOO MANY, Maureen Jennings
  • THE ABRUPT BUSINESS OF DYING, Paul Hardisty
  • THE FOURTH REICH, Helen Goltz
  • DEATH BY DISGUISE,, Helen Goltz
from the library
  • BY ITS COVER, Donna Leon
  • MEDEA'S CURSE, Anne Buist
  • THIS DARK ROAD TO MERCY, Wiley Cash
  • AN EVENT IN AUTUMN, Henning Mankell
  • THE HUNTING DOGS, Jorn Lier Horst
  • THE BRONZE HORSEMAN, Paullina Simons - as far as I can see this will count for "NOT crime fiction." - I have begun it, but it is very long......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a nice lot of books you have there, Kerrie! I need to put my own TBR in some sort of order...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin