My organisation went out of the window in mid December when I went travelling for 3 weeks and so much of my blogging just didn't get done, and lsist for 2017 were not brought up to date.
However there were some reading challenges that I really abandoned during 2017.
In reality my "challenges" are methods of keeping track of my reading, rather than challenging myself to do something different, so I have cut a couple out this year, but really stuck to the ones that I like. Most of them are personal challenges rather than participating in ones that other bloggers are running online.
I have set my target at 110 books for the year and my challenges as
- 2018 Good Reads Reading Challenge. I have set my challenge at 110.
- Agatha Christie Reading Challenge Completed in 2014, titles read in 2018: 0
- 2018 Global Reading Challenge
- USA Fiction Challenge So far 21/51,
- 2018 Aussie Author Reading Challenge: aiming for 20:
- 2018 Australian Women Writers Challenge: aiming for 20.
- British Books Challenge 2018
- 2018 Ebook Reading Challenge
- New to me authors - a personal challenge
- Not crime fiction - a personal challenge
- Nordic reading challenge - a personal challenge,
- New Zealand reading challenge -again a personal challenge.
- Translated crime fiction - a personal challenge that will overlap with many of the other reading challenges that I have undertaken
- Snagged at the Library
- Audio books:
- 2018 Historical Reading Challenge.