25 May 2018

Where my reading is heading

My life is dominated by lists, some of them a bit incomplete

But anyway here is some of the crime fiction that I have my sights set on for the next few weeks

TBRN - To Be Read Next - lists to give me direction, but I often ignore them :-)

  • BY MY BED
    • FAR FROM TRUE, Linwood Barclay
    • THE TWENTY-THREE, Linwood Barclay
    • MISS KOPP'S MIDNIGHT CONFESSIONS, Amy Stewart
    • BLUE LIGHT YOKOHAMA, Nicolas Obregon
  • Book Group
    • DARK PINES, Will Dean
    • TIME IS A KILLER, Michel Bussi
    • LIBRARY BOOKS
    • IN THE SHADOW OF AGATHA CHRISTIE, Leslie S. Klinger (edit)
    • THE WITNESS, Nora Roberts
    • THE SANS PAREIL MYSTERY, Karen Charlton
    • THE GUILTY WIFE, Elle Croft
    • THE SIXTH WINDOW, Rachel Abbott
  • AUDIO BOOKS ON THE GO
    • ROGUE LAWYER, John Grisham
  • e-books - Kindle & iPad
    • COME A LITTLE CLOSER, Rachel Abbott
    • KILLER'S ISLAND, Anna Jannson
    • ON THE LIP OF A LION, Roy Jenner
    • NOT WITHOUT RISK, Pete Trewin
  • REVIEW BOOKS
    • THE MARMALADE MURDERS, Elizabeth J. Duncan

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin