3 February 2022

What I've read in January 2022

 I've made an excellent start to this year with 12 books read.

  1. 4.5, A QUESTION OF DEATH, Kerry Greenwood- Australian author, short stories
  2. 4.8, A NARROW DOOR, Joanne Harris 
  3. 4.4, MURDER AT MONK'S BARN, Cecil Waye
  4. 4.4, THE RIVER MOUTH, Karen Herbert - new Australian author
  5. 4.6, A SHORT HISTORY OF THE WORLD ACCORDING TO SHEEP, Sally Coulthard
  6. 4.4, A LONG SHADOW, H.L. Marsay
    A new cozy series I've begun reading
  7. 4.4, A VIKING SHADOW, H.L. Marsay
  8. 4.4, THE INVISIBLE HOST, Gwen Bristow & Bruce Manning
    Was AND THEN THERE WERE NONE Agatha Christie's response to this?
  9. 4.6, THE DISAPPEARING ACT, Catherine Steadman
  10. 4.6, DREAM GIRL, Laura Lippman 
  11. 5.0, AND THEN THERE WERE NONE, Agatha Christie
    re-reading some Agatha Christie stand-alones
  12. 4.3, THE MAN WHO DIED TWICE, Richard Osman

2 comments:

pattinase (abbott) said...

I am reading Laura Lippman's short stories now. She can do it all.

Katy McCoy said...

You beat me - I'm at 11.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin