Mine are easy to find.
I thought perhaps we could try something different here, by having readers of this blog give me their top 10 crime fiction reads for 2008 via a comment, and then in about a week's time I will collate the lists with mine and give a definitive list.
O.K. So the rules are
- it is about crime fiction you've read in 2008. Year of publication doesn't matter.
- about 10 titles in the format of title, author (no need for description etc).
- any order will do. If you think one was so much better than the others, you might like to put it in your list twice.
- You have until Jan 4 to do it.
- You can help on your own blog by writing about what I am doing and pointing people to this post, so they can come here and contribute their list.
The first results:
What we said - tops in 2008