Part of this Inspiration Award is that you hand it on to other bloggers who inspire you and whose blogs add that sparkle to your day. In fact there are rules :
1. Please put the logo of the award on your blog.
2. Link to the person from whom you received the award.
3. Nominate 7 or more blogs.
4. Leave a message on their blogs to tell them.
So don't cringe when you see me coming with yet another meme in hand folks!
My bloggers I watch list has expanded to 100 people over the last few months, so I've looked carefully at the people who have helped me on my journey in the last 12 months by consistently visiting, leaving comments, handing on good advice, giving me ideas, and providing avenues through which my blog has become known to a wider audience.
Choosing my 7 Victims wasn't easy because there are many more who have inspired me in others ways. My victims are not listed in any order of preference. They all people to whom I feel very grateful for the fact that they have gone out of their way for me.
- Patti Abbott at Pattinase who invited me to contribute to Friday's Forgotten Books and provided a weekly pleasure in researching ever since.
- Peter at Detectives beyond Borders who kept insisting I look at what he was writing on his blog even before I appreciated what blogging actually was.
- Bernadette who now has a book blog of her own at Reactions to Reading, but in the early days last year told me about BookMooch and other pleasures
- Debra at Sunday Salon who has brought 320 bloggers together and provided a venue for me to reach a wider audience.
- Marg at Reading Adventures who seems to read my every post and inpsires me with all her activities.
- Maxine at Petrona who has helped me in so many ways and feels like the calm voice of sensibility, with advice on so many aspects of crime fiction reading and blogging.
- Martin at Do You Write Under Your Own Name whose blog I have been reading now for well over a year. I enjoy his books and I enjoy his posts.