Finished so far
- 4.3, SMOKE & MIRRORS, Kel Robertson (May 11)
- 4.2, THE LISTERDALE MYSTERY, Agatha Christie (10 May)
- 4.2, MARCH VIOLETS, Philip Kerr (5 May) - audio
- 4.2, INHUMAN REMAINS, Quintin Jardine (4 May)
- THE SNOWMAN, Jo Nesbo
- Audio - THE THIRD GIRL, Agatha Christie
- B-VERY FLAT by Margot Kinsberg
- THURSDAY NIGHT WIDOWS by Claudia Pineiro
If you are interested, I really want to know your "best 10" list for Agatha Christie (or best 5, or even just the one you love)
Leave your list as a comment on this blog post. I'm going to do a bit of spreadsheeting with the results. The final list won't be definitive I know, but will give an indication to people about where to start on Agatha Christie.
By the way I'm hosting an edition of the Book Review Blog Carnival on about June 6. Submit your posts after May 24 here if you want to be part of the Carnival. The current carnival is sitting at The Book Mole
The Agatha Christie Blog Carnival will post its next edition on about May 23, and it is still not too late to submit a post. Just make sure it strictly relates to Agatha Christie please or it won't make it into the Carnival. I will accept websites and blog posts that are not your own as submissions if they are relevant.
If you are looking for Australian crime fiction, this week I blogged about the longlist for the 2010 Ned Kelly Awards. Some good reading there.