19 May 2010

What this blog is about

The image below, created with Tagxedo, reflects my preoccupations in my blog posts in the last week or so.


BooksPlease said...

Love this image!

btw - I'm having difficulty accessing the AC Carnival Collecting Space - is there a problem - or is it me?

Margot Kinberg said...

Kerrie - I love that picture! It certainly shows clearly what you focus on in your blog!

Mason Canyon said...

That would make a beautiful painting for a library.

Thoughts in Progress

Kerrie said...

Blog Carnival has been a bit slow all day Margaret. Hope it improves tomorrow.

Clarissa Draper said...

I've been wanting to do taht with my blog to. I should. Great blog.


Janet Rudolph said...

Love this graphic. It's fabulous! And, of course, I'm a big Agatha Christie fan!

Nick said...

It won't be long before we start seeing posters based on tagxedo on display. Love your creation Kerrie


Blog Widget by LinkWithin