9 January 2011

Blogoversary giveway - the winner is..


A week ago I announced  that

To celebrate my blogoversary I have decided to pass on a copy of  TAKE OUT by Australian author Felicity Young.
I received this as a review copy from the publishers Fremantle Press, so it has been leafed through by me, but I am a gentle reader!

I reviewed it in March last year and gave it a rating of 4.6.

I will send the book anywhere in the world, so, if you are interested in reading Australian crime fiction, enter by leaving a comment that gives me some information so I can contact you if you are the winner.

You have until Saturday 8 January to enter!

Many thanks to everyone who entered
I worked out there were 10 entrants and so I used Random.org which told me the winning number was number 5, which is Vanda!

Thank you for your interest and key your eye out for my next giveway.

6 comments:

Jose Ignacio Escribano said...

Congratulations Vanda

bermudaonion said...

Congratulations Vanda!

Anonymous said...

Congrat, Vanda! Hope you enjoy it!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Vanda!

kathy d. said...

Congratulations on your win, Vanda.

Vanda Symon said...

Woohoo!!! I haven't won anything in ages - so I'm mightily chuffed.

Thanks for the opportunity Kerrie.

Watch out for the review...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin