Crime Fiction on a Euro Pass
The idea of this challenge is to embark on a 12 stage European Journey in Eurail Pass style.
I am your travel agent and I have chosen 12 destinations for your journey over 12 weeks starting on Monday 1 August.
Sign up for the challenge now with Mr Linky below
The challenge is simple really. You have to connect us to a blog post on your site that relates to crime fiction in the country we are visiting.
You can choose one of the following (or something more imaginative)
- a book review (create a new one or revive an old one)
- an author profile
- a reading syllabus for crime fiction either set in this country, or written by authors from this country.
It is ok to miss a week if life intervenes.
Please advertise the challenge with a post on your own site after you've joined up on Mr Linky.
Feel free to use the logo.
The stops on our journey will be
- Monday 1 August England - this is our starting point, and as with all the countries we visit, you can choose exactly where your post takes us.
- Monday 8 August Spain/Portugal
- Monday 15 August France
- Monday 22 August Holland/Belgium
- Monday 29 August Denmark
- Monday 5 September Germany
- Monday 12 September Austria
- Monday 19 September Switzerland
- Monday 26 September the Czech republic
- Monday 3 October Italy
- Monday 10 October Greece
- Monday 17 October Turkey